In the third series of interviews, Suresh Raghavan (Founder of NicheJobs.COM), interviews me. It was a pleasure talking with Suresh and glad to share my experiences related to .in domains. Without further delay, here is the summary of the talk:
- I introduce myself to the viewers and how I got into domaining.
- I talk about my website domainmarket.in and the two sections with it.
- Discuss about my portfolio & what domains I tend to register.
- Some facts about LLL.IN and LLLL.IN and the rise of LLLL.IN .
- Summary of Make In India and Digital India.
- Pricing strategies and negotiating.
- Evaluating if sales can be publicize.
- Development plans for bikes.in and the developed domain bob.in .
- What registry changes can increase the scope of.in .
- Future of .in domains.
- Suresh ends with advice to newbies looking to get into .in domains.
Enjoy the video and please subscribe to the Suresh’s channel on youtube.