In the second interview, Suresh interviews Paul Singh, fondly know as Indy to friends. Indy needs no introduction; he is the person behind price.com and proud owner of several keywords .in and probably the undisputed king of keywords .in domains.
Here is the summary of the interview:
- Indy introduces himself & gives a glimpse of his enterprising mind when he tried to create an online food ordering system in the late 90s (Way ahead of the times !!)
- A bit about Indy got into domaining with a yuuge sale
- Indy talks about price.com
- How & why Indy moved to .ins in 2007
- What strategy Indy follows for pricing
- Indy speaks about the Gaadi.in INDRP
- Finally Indy’s prediction for .in domains in the coming years.
- Suresh gives us an example of how prime location in virtual world is as important as the physical world.
Please subscribe to the channel and spread the video. Thank you !!